VNIT Recruitment For Research Fellow Post In Dept. Biotechnology: Applications. are invited for the post (l No.) of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) to work on DST-SERB funded Research project (ECR/2016/001267).
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total No of Posts: 01
Project Title – “Investigation of selective CO2 capture by graphene-carbon nanotube hybrid nanostructures using molecular dynamics simulations ”
Emoluments – Rs 25,000 p.m. (fixed) as sanctioned by DST-SERB.
- B.Tech/ B.E. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology AND M.Tech/ M.E. in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology/ Biochemical Engineering/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology
With a minimum of First Class (C.P.I. or C.G.P.A. greater than 6.75 on a 10 point scale) at Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- Candidate should have a qualified GATE score. (M.Tech/M.E. Candidates appearing for last semester can also apply)
How to Apply:
Applications with full bio-data along with copies of certificates should be sent by post/email to:
Dr. Piyush P. Wanjari
Department of Chemical Engineering,
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology,
South Ambazari Road, Nagpur-10.
[Phone: 0712-280-1781, Mobile: 09766938332, e-mail: email@example.com]
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated by E-mail only.
- These candidates will have to attend the interview at their own cost. TA/DA is not admissible for attending the interview or for joining the post.
- Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program provided they satisfy the eligibility criterion for PhD program. Decision of Director, VNIT will be the final in all respect.
Declaration of result will be informed by email to the selected candidate only.
End Date: 25/07/2017