University of Sydney Jobs 2017 – Research Associate, Australia
University of Sydney is an Australian public research university in Sydney, Australia. Founded in 1850, it is Australia’s first university and is regarded as one of the world’s leading universities.
University of Sydney – Sydney Medical School is looking for Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Discipline of Pathology to join an established research team investigating frontotemporal dementia and motor neuro degenerative syndromes.
This position is funded by ForeFront, an NHMRC Program grant, that brings together a multidisciplinary research team to address the diagnosis, management and treatment of frontotemporal dementia and related disorders. This is a valuable opportunity to expand your research skills.
Job Title: University of Sydney – Research Associate
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
- PhD in any field relevant to pathology, or related discipline.
- Previous research experience including skills in immunology or related field.
- Demonstrated contributions to peer reviewed publications.
- Clear career goals to develop a nationally competitive research profile.
Salary: $106K – 114K per annum.
- Contribute to projects exploring the pathogenesis of neurodegeneration with a particular focus on immune-mediated mechanisms.
- Assist with the development of new projects investigating inflammatory aspects of neurodegeneration.
- Undertake data collection and analysis.
How to Apply:
Intending applicants are welcome to seek further information about the position from Professor Jillian Kril on 0290367118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For recruitment-related enquiries, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Melanie Leshetz on 0286271220 or email@example.com.
Last Date for Apply: 23rd October 2017