Pfizer Recruitment 2017 – Senior Scientist, New York
Pfizer Inc. is an American pharmaceutical corporation headquartered in New York City, with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut. Pfizer is considered one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies. The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology.
Pfizer has invited applications for the recruitment of Senior Scientist in Cell Biology, Neurodegeneration.
Job Title: Pfizer – Senior Scientist
Job Location: New York city, US
- Ph.D. in Neurobiology, Cell Biology, immunology or Biochemistry is required with 0-3 years of relevant experience.
- Deep expertise in cell biology with emphasis on lysosomal biology and intracellular protein trafficking is essential.
- Extensive experience in cell biology, biochemical assays and molecular biology techniques is required.
- Extensive experience with in vitro model systems is critical, experience with human brain endothelial cell cultures is a plus.
- Candidate must have a track record of publications.
- Experience with in vivo studies in rodent models of neurodegeneration is highly desired.
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical setting is desired.
- Candidate should be self-motivated, be able to review literature to formulate new ideas, be meticulous, and have the ability to work independently as well as with an interdisciplinary team of scientists in a highly collaborative environment.
- This job is Pfizer Exempt US Grade: 8
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Last Date for Apply: 5th November 2017