OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL) recruitment 2017: Oil India Ltd a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking, is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan India presence with growing global footprint, engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam, 786602.
Oil India Ltd. invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, to fill up the following posts in Grade ‘C’ in the pay-scale of Rs. 32900-58000
Job Title: Senior Biotechnologist
Job Location: India
Graduate degree in Biotechnology Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Biotechnology.
Post Qualification Experience :
- Good knowledge and understanding of oil and gas field operations, Microbiology, Chemistry, Geosciences etc.
- Knowledge of algae bio fuel, Bioremediation, Phytoremediation, Microbial EOR
- Knowledge of biotechnological applications in IOR, Microbial prospecting etc.
- Knowledge of setting up necessary lab facilities, cultures and characterization of microbes, characterization of products, study in field etc.
- Knowledge to work towards commercial/field implementation
- Knowledge and understanding of oil and gas field operations, reservoir engineering, PVT studies, EOR chemistry etc.
- Experience of working in a reputed Biotechnology / Microbiology laboratory preferably in upstream petroleum sector
Desirable Achievements: Publications of research papers / articles in peer reviewed journals / conferences. Ph.D in relevant discipline. Filing patents as a sole or joint inventor
Post Qualification relevant experience as on 12.08.2017 (in years) : 03
- All courses should be recognised by AICTE/UGC
- Graduate Degree in Engineering should be of minimum 04 years duration Post graduate courses should be of minimum 02 years duration
- Minimum 60 % marks in qualifying examination in Graduate / Post Graduate degree courses for above mentioned posts.
- Post Qualification Relevant Experience as on 12.08.2017: The candidates should have minimum of 03 years of postqualification working experience in Govt. / Public / Private Sector Companies.
Years of Experience: 03
Age Limit: UR:32/34*
How to Apply:
Candidates’ applying for the posts mentioned has to pay an Application Fee as under:
- Unreserved / Other Backward Class – Rs. 500
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / PWD – NIL
- Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online on website www.oil-india.com from 13.07. 20 17 (10:00 hours) to 12.08.2017 (18:00 hours).
- The last date for on-line submission of Application Few through any Debit / Credit Card/ Net Banking through (Axis Bank Payment Gateway) is 16.08.2017 up to 23:59 hours.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration Number, Password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. CANDIDATE CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can not be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for Recruitment – Grade ‘C’ is given below:
Step-I: Registration of Personal Details and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you on
registered e-Mail Id.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Experience Details, Qualification Details, Declaration in the
online Application Form.
Step-III: Login for payment of Application Fee after 24 hours of submission of Application Form through Online
mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through Axis Bank Payment Gateway.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
Step I Registration:
- Candidates may visit our website http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings and click the APPLY ONLINE button under Recruitment in Grade C.
- Candidates agreeing the terms & conditions may apply by clicking ‘I Agree’ Checkbox pressing the ‘Start’ button while applying online.
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc. correctly.
- On completion of Step-I registration, a message will be received in candidate’s registered email id conveying his/her “Application Number”, “Login ID” and “Password”.
Step II Completion of Application Form:
- After registration, a candidate has to login and complete other details in the application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, Experience Details, Declaration, etc.
- Instructions regarding scanning of Photograph, Signature and Certificates: Candidates should upload the scanned (digital) image of their photograph and signature as per the process given below. The applicant should note that only jpg/jpeg format is acceptable:
i. Photograph Image:
- Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture on light background (not older than 03
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
- The size of the scanned image should be between 50kb -100kb in jpg/ jpeg format only.
ii. Signature image:
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Please scan the signature area only and not the entire page.
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 50kb in Jpg/jpeg format only
iii. Certificate image:
- Please scan the relevant Certificates.
- Each Certificate in JPG/JPEG/PDF format only and Size of file should be between 50kb – 1000kb.
Step III Online Application Fee Deposition:
- Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application. Once Axis Bank payment portal is opened, then DO NOT click Refresh or Back Button.
- Steps to be followed in Axis Bank portal for Online Payment:
1. System will redirect you on OIL INDIA LTD. page of Axis Bank payment portal.
2. Enter Application Number in the required field.
3. Kindly check & confirm the details shown on the screen i.e Name, Mobile Number, e-mail ID, post & category,
DOB in dd/mm/yyyy, etc., and click on Submit/confirm Button.
4. Select the Online Payment Option.
5. Kindly make the online payment via credit or debit card or Net banking and retain the transaction number for
- Candidates are advised to keep with them the copy of the e-receipt as a token of remittance of fee for future reference.
- Candidates are advised not to attempt for registration more than once for one post. In case of multiple registrations, his/her application submitted last will only be considered for eligibility.
- Candidates may apply for more than one post meeting the eligibility requirements. Such candidates will have to register and submit separate applications for each post and pay “Application Fee” as applicable.
- After depositing the application fee through online mode, you may check the status of application form after 3 days
- In case the same is not reflecting, you can mail to Helpdesk mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org with scanned copy of e-receipt about the same.
- If there are any technical queries/ clarifications relating to the filling up of ONLINE APPLICATION, candidates are advised to contact the helpdesk at Email: email@example.com or Phone No: 18002669783.
- All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
The selection of the candidates will be conducted in three phases :
- Phase I-Written Test,
- Phase II-GD & Viva Voce
- Phase III-Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME)
The candidates who qualify in Phase I i.e. Written Test will only qualify for the next round of selection tests i.e. GD and Viva Voce
Start Date: 13.07.2017
End Date: 12.08.2017
Last Date of close of On-Line submission of “Application Fee” through any Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (Axis Bank Payment Gateway) : 16.08.2017