NCBS Jobs 2017 – Post Doctoral Fellow, India
National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a research centre specialising in biological research. It is a part of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. The mandate of NCBS is basic and interdisciplinary research in the frontier areas of biology. The research interests of the faculty are in four broad areas ranging from the study of single molecules to systems biology.
NCBS – Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has invited applications for the recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow
Job Title: Post Doctoral Fellow
Job Location: Bangalore
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Life Sciences or related subject with research experience in Molecular biology and Virology. Preference will be given to applicants with a demonstrated expertise or interest in Molecular biology and Virology, applicants with other skills in the general area of life sciences can also apply.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should register ONLINE through the link on our website using valid email ID.
- You will receive an user ID and password on your registered email ID.
- Using your ID and password you can fill in the application by clicking on “Submit Application”
- Once you fill in the application you can SAVE or PREVIEW the application. Please Note: Any corrections should be made before you SAVE the application.
- After you SAVE, you can submit the application by clicking “SUBMIT” .
- Take a Print out of the application form by clicking “PRINT” in “MY APPLICATION” and send the same duly Signed to the Administrative Officer (Establishment), NCBS-TIFR, GKVK PO, Bellary Road, Bangalore- 560065, along with copies of certificates regarding date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate etc.
Last Date for Apply: 25th December 2017