CROMSOURCE Jobs 2017 – Medical Information Officer, Germany
CROMSOURCE is a high quality ISO-certified international provider of outsourced services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, specialized in clinical development and staffing solutions. Since 1997 CROMSOURCE has been supporting clients with outstanding clinical research and staffing solutions services.
Job Title: CROMSOURCE – Medical Information Officer
Job Location: Germany, Dusseldorf area
- MD or pharmacist with experience in the examination and approval of advertising material as an information representative or substitute.
- Medical or pharmacy degree is preferred, but Life Sciences education may also be considered.
- PhD is an additional plus.
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to cooperate
- Decision making skills, not afraid of risk
- Independent, able to work under minimal direction
Years of Experience:
- At least 1 year in the role of the Information Officer (or deputy) and more than 2 years of professional experience in the medical and scientific positions, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of relevant drug legislation (EU-wide), in particular AMG and HWG as well as the HCBI regulation and the FSA code.
- Experience with the duties of the Information Officer (§ 74 AMG).
- German mother tongue, very good spoken and written English.
- Experience with ZINC (Approval System) will be an additional plus.
- Experience with the following indications: dermatology, psychiatry, oncology will be advantageous.
- Responsible for Medical Scientific Affairs / Scientific Communication area (does not have to answer customer requests).
- Responsible for the written, scientific, commercial information on medicines marketed by the client.
- Responsible for release of (advertising) materials and informative texts (AMG and HWG / Group guidelines) including reference check.
- Ensures the correct implementation of informative texts (usage information / specialist information) according to official approval.
- Participates in development of the (advertising) materials in the interdisciplinary product teams (both content and conceptual).
- Manages and documents the release of (promotional) materials in UNITAS.
- Provides statistical analysis.
- Responsible for quality assurance measures (UNITAS).
- Cooperates with marketing.
- Participates in designing of advertising materials.