Aditya Birla Group Jobs 2017 – RA Chemist, India
Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, India. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group interests in sectors such as viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbon black, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom, BPO and IT services.
Aditya Birla Group has invited applications for the recruitment of Research Associate Chemist in the Cement Manufacturing Division.
Job Title: Officer / Senior Officer – RA Chemist -4
Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Educational Qualification: M.Sc / M.Tech / Chemistry / Chem.Eng / Materials science
Preferable Qualification: PhD
Years of Experience: 6-8 years
- Formulation of Concrete Superplasticizers and Grinding Aids
- Running plant trials of the above Admixtures and troubleshooting
- R&D of Concrete Admixtures (polymerization of PCE, Melamine & Naphthalene-based superplasticizers)
- Analysis of Chemical Admixtures
- Expert knowledge of the formulation and application of Chemical Admixtures
- Understanding the admixture–cement incompatibility issues in mortars and concrete.
- Technical Assistance to end-users